Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Greetings!

Its that time of season!!!!! My dearest family, and friends....
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Boy what a day it has been for me! I am so grateful that I get the opportunity to be a missionary during the Christmas season. What a blessing it is. Let me just start off by saying thank you to all of you. You have all made such a big and inspiring impact on my life that has helped me become the person I am today. Its the season of giving, so I would like to give you all my thanks and also, I want to give you a little rundown of what has been going on in my life.
Basically life here is amazing. Its always hot, but I love it and the people are so nice. Well most of them. During the last couple of weeks members keep inviting us over to had dinner or lunch with them, which is nice considering I only have about $40 for the rest of this month for food and stuff. That right there is a blessing! Anyways, the Spanish is coming along quite nicely. Although I still struggle, it is starting to get easier. Which is great! :)
My house...... we haven't had water for the past three weeks now, so we bathe at members houses and stuff, and the water is COLD. Like straight out of the deepest part of the ocean. Freezing. I am used to it now though! Hahah but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Be grateful for what you have!! Anyways life here is great.
Anyways, the people here are easy to talk to. Hard to teach, but super friendly. Its a struggle to get into doors but I know the Lord will bless us.
So, MERRY CHRISTMAS! This day is for the Savior so remember Him as you go throughout this day. Remember what He did for us all. To you all I wish you a very Merry Christmas! I am praying for you and I love you all so very much!
Con Amor,
Elder Weiss :)