Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Monday, March 30, 2015 - "I really don't have a clever subject line today..."

Hey everyone! How are ya doing? Good? That's good. I'm doing GREAT!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be short, due to time, but I will try to get everything in there that is important!

This week has been good! We've still been trying to hit up contacting, to really find those choice people that the Lord has prepared. Sometimes it is hard, like this week we didn't find anyone that was interested, but I do know that they all have a better understanding of the church now, and that is also a win in my book. 

Also, Flora is doing great! We have finished all the lessons with her now! Her only problem is she is really not sure about the law of chastity. We've invited her to pray about it and ask God if she can be able to withstand temptations, and we also have been talking a lot of repentance with her. That is her only problem. She hasn't come to church, due to some problems that she had that interflicted with the time block, but I believe that with time, the Lord will help her get to the church. Of that I don't doubt.

As for Francisco, he is on the pathway of baptism for sure! We have been doing frequent checkups, minus this last week where he couldn't because he went out of town, but he has completely left his addictions and he always tells me how good he feels both physically and mentally!He's also been going good with coming to church every week! We'll have to make sure everything is in order, but he already has plans to come to all of the sessions of conference with us, so we are really excited for the huge progress and for the big change of heart that he has made by following the gospel of Jesus Christ. Wow is this work amazing! So many people have changed in so many ways! I can't believe that I can be a part of the process. It's like I am in Cloud 9! :)

We've had some other good times throughout the week, but man the week when so fast I can't really remember everything! I got to play basketball today in a zone meeting so that was fun! But other than that, I don't really have a funny story or anything to tell that comes to mind. Darn. Haha oh well. 

Big shout out to my little brother Jonah who got the Aaronic Priesthood this week! That is so awesome!!!!!!

Well, it was short like I said... but I hope someone enjoys the email! I love you all! I am in 2 Nephi 28 if anyone is reading the Book of Mormon and wants to see where I am at! haha I love you all and I am praying for you all! :) Que Dios les bendiga siempre. :)

Con amor,
Elder Weiss :)

"I love Spongebob."


"The kid is my neighbor, and ya know, when you wear a sombrero... things go to pictures!"

"The things I am holding is a big cheese grater (The big thing with holes) and the other one is a musical instrument that they play in the DR to dance the bachata (The dance of this country... so many people dance bachata)."


"Someone got glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Don't worry, they're fake..."



"After that, our zone activity today was at a place called Brigham Young school... yep that is right. It was made by a member and I am pretty sure they got permission to use that name, but it was pretty cool! First picture is of just me..." 

"...and the other is with someone from my group, Elder Hayes. :) He's a boss!

"And I put like two pictures of me dunking, since we played basketball! haha"