Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Monday, April 13, 2015 - Memories for a lifetime!

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing good. It seems so! haha

This week has been great! We are pushing ourselves to our full limit. This week that we are in now marks the last week of this transfer, so we are really pushing for this area so that by the end of the transfer, this area is still just full of investigators. It is pretty sure that I will be leaving here, but I will found that out on Saturday and let you all know Monday.

I really can't remember much of the whole week, other than one big thing. Saturday, one of my favorite people, Francisco, got baptized!!!!! It was soooo spiritual! A man that has gone from so many trials, to becoming a fully changed man by the Atonement of Christ. I had the beautiful opportunity of doing the ordinance for him. As we were in the water together, Francisco started to say a silent pray before his baptism. That moment was so powerful. As I sat there waiting for him to finish, I looked up and saw all the members staring at this faithful man, giving thanks to God for this big moment in his life. It was silent. He finished and was baptized. I gave him a big hug. I was full of the spirit. Francisco truly understands what he did, and he was cleaned of all sin. He was so happy. I wish you all could have seen it! He even brought his mom and sister so they could see this amazing moment in his life. Then on Sunday, he was confirmed the Holy Ghost, then later bore his testimony in testimony meeting. I was so happy to be there with him from day one, and to see his big change of heart. He will stay strong in the church, that I know. 

We had six people come to church this week, and it was really a blessing. We've been trying to get a lot of new investigators to the church and a couple were able to show up Sunday. BLESSINGS!

I found an amazing scripture in my studies this week. Mosiah 12:9. It talks about applying the scriptures to our lives. The Book of Mormon is an amazing book. It's for our times and I definitely see myself applying the principles day in and day out! :)

This is short, due to my lost memory of the week. Thank goodness I write in my journal every day! haha but I didn't bring it today. But, to close, I am very happy! I have figured out how to have a true happiness in life. It's by following the Gospel of Jesus Christ and applying the principles, and sharing these truths with everyone we know. That is why I am so happy all the time. :) 

I love you all and I continue to pray for you all! May God bless you in all your days!

Elder Weiss :)

"A cool area we found while tracting."

"A zone meeting we had."

"Food!"

"Most importantly Francisco's Baptism!!!!!!!!!"